Extending the same level of quality and features, all CANA Safety emergency equipment will feature the following distinguished characteristics:
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL
We use galvanized steel pipes, brass fittings, and ABS reinforced plastic for parts that are in contact with water. We also offer a range of Stainless Steel products.
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION
All products are constructed from high quality material, where fastening components are always metallic.
- SHOWER HEAD
The water distribution pattern is in accordance to all relevant standards to give a wide and smooth pattern. The large shower head diameter and the design of the flow holes prevent restricted flow caused by lime scale or contamination.
- FULL RANGE
We have different models based on installation (wall, floor, ceiling…) and operation mechanisms:
- Shower with pull handle or lever
- Eyewash with push lever, pedal, or platform operation
- Automatic operation when entering and leaving decontamination booth platform
- EYEWASH ASSEMBLY
One or two spray heads offer low pressure aerated water, flushing the face and the eyes without damaging delicate eye tissues. The large diameter jet reaches a 15 cm height, according to standards. The plastic materials and rounded forms will not cause facial injuries in the case of accidental contact. The spray heads have anti-dust covers which are released automatically when the Eyewash unit is activated.
- ANTI-CORROSIVE AND ENVIRONMENTAL COATING
Anti-corrosive polyamide 11 plastic coating, in high visibility yellow colour. This plastic coating has a thickness of 250 to 300 microns making it resistant to acids, bases, sea water, oils and a variety of other corrosive media or atmospheres. The coating is not derived from petroleum, but is raw material originating from vegetable oil, and is therefore environmentally friendly.
- ANTI-SEIZE VALVE
The valves used in the showers and eyewashes are designed so that they would not become obstructed or sticky after long periods of inactivity. Optimal results after more than 100,000 cycles.
- TEMPERATURE PROTECTION
In order to prevent freezing or excess temperature in the pipes, we offer different solutions:
- Automatic drain valves to avoid pipe freezing
- Temperature protection valves that create bleed lines when the temperature of the supply pipe is extreme
- Thermostatic valve for the supply of tempered water
- FLOW RATE REGULATION
Our valves regulate flow rate regardless of the inlet pressure. The showers are regulated to 110 l/min and the eyewashes at 22 l/min.
Recommended pressure: 2 bar. Maximum pressure: 8 bar.
- HIGH VISIBILITY SIGNALING
The emergency equipment includes:
- A photoluminescent signaling plate with green background and white text
- Maintenance table and installation instructions
- Optionally, an Alarm that may provide visual and sonorous signal when the equipment is operated.
Download Installation Instructions